You are the driving force ensuring that software with the right level of quality from multiple projects is released on time to our state of the art lithography machines.
You and the Configuration Manager define and execute the most efficient integration plan to meet the group’s functional and software technical roadmap needs. The plans need continuous adaptations and therefore you will have to anticipate and take appropriate adjustments.
• Take ownership of the code base of the Metrology Leveling group.
• Execute the release plan of software features.
• Facilitate effective and smooth integration of software developed by different teams.
• Help the project teams in planning integration work.
• Look out for opportunities to optimize the work of multiple projects.
• Identify and prevent potential integration conflicts between different projects.
• Communicate status updates to stake holders and contribute to keep the plans up to date.
• Contribute towards making the software release process more efficient (for example, by automating it).
Bachelor or Master
Metro Levelling is a group within ASML’s Metrology department and produces software solutions for ASML’s lithography machines product line. Metrology is a central aspect of the tool function situated between the top-level control of machine (production) operations and the various sensor and actuator subsystems that physically control the process.
Please provide your CV and Cover Letter for this application.