DraftKings, the world’s leading Daily Fantasy Sports provider, is preparing to build on our leading US sports brand by launching a new Sportsbook product! This role will focus on User Acquisition to our Sportsbook product in select geographies. The Digital Marketing Manager-Acquisition is a key member of the acquisition team and he/she will report to Senior Manager, Performance Marketing. The Digital Marketing Manager-Acquisition will be responsible for the analysis of the user acquisition funnel for all DraftKing's digital marketing channels and partner with the analytics/business intelligence team to measure ROI.
- Acquire new customers via DraftKings’s digital marketing channels, managing to aggressive efficiency and volume thresholds
- Analyze campaign performance data to drive continuous improvement and hypothesis-led testing of new concepts
- Conduct thorough analysis to derive new findings to greatly optimize mobile marketing campaigns to acquire new and engaged users.
- Collaborate with different teams including creative, legal, analytics, and product to deliver and execute successful mobile marketing campaigns
- Find and/or develop creative and innovative solutions for acquisition and be able to make necessary enhancements to drive added value.
- Plan and successfully manage to channel budgets
- Develop weekly, monthly, and daily reporting on performance by channel
- 2+ years in mobile user acquisition or performance marketing and ad buying analysis experience
- 2+ years in conducting analysis on acquisition and ad buying to deliver ROI including A/B testing alternatives
- Strong familiarity with performance marketing concepts like CPA, CPI, ROI, and LTV
- Exceptional analytical skills with ability to learn and understand creative development
- Experience developing, planning and executing marketing campaigns, along with end-to-end performance analysis and campaign reporting
- Manage fast-paced and dynamic projects in a highly organized manner on schedule and on budget
- Self-starter who can power through ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong quantitative skills, SQL skill a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in Economics, Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related degree.