To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As an SEO & Link Marketer at Formlabs, you’ll have the exciting opportunity to drive optimization efforts for our website and contribute to organic demand generation and traffic growth. You’ll combine your communication skills and RankBrain knowledge to increase the visibility of our website, reinforcing off-page organic signals. You’ll build a strong network of influencers, web-outlets and press to drive organic traffic, supporting lead generation and increasing direct sales. If you are eager to solve new marketing challenges and learn from the best, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
- Help to build a sustainable network of bloggers, influencers and media contacts, and create a steady flow of outreach to these publications
- Create guest posts for 3rd party websites, linking back to pillar content pieces on our website to help boost keyword rankings and bring through relevant referral traffic
- Promote our latest content to our network of 3DP and vertical-specific media through email outreach
- Get into social network groups to promote our content (Facebook, Linkedin, Reddit)
- Analyze campaign data to identify and prioritize areas for improvement
- Work on various on-page SEO projects on a monthly basis
- Measure the success of an SEO campaign in a B2B environment with lead generation focus while keeping track of SEO KPIs across the different markets.
- 1-3 years of experience in a SEO, content, or growth role
- Deep understanding of SEO and content best practices and excitement to experiment
- Excellent English language skills, especially in writing
- Experience with a modern marketing and SEO tech stack – Ahrefs, Moz, Google Analytics, Excel
- Autonomous, organized and detail oriented
- Proactive, and goals-driven mindset
- Voracious learner who can quickly understand how to write for new audiences
- Exceptional planning abilities and attention to detail in an agile environment
- A competitive compensation package
- The chance to be part of an exceptionally fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry
- A people-first, family-oriented company culture
- An inspiring working environment with diverse, international colleagues
- A flexible vacation policy
- The possibility to work from home
- Free Family Lunch, three times a week
- Unlimited snacks, sodas & beers
- A monthly subsidy for BVG ticket
- A budget to choose your own device (Mac or Windows)
- Access to unlimited 3D printing
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and your cover letter in which you describe your biggest achievements so far in SEO and marketing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.