CISP helps organizations, regions, and countries achieve long-term economic and social impact through effective investments in science, technology, and innovation. Based in Arlington, VA, the Center is staffed with experienced professionals who conduct research, analysis, program evaluation, and strategic planning for private and public-sector clients around the world.
Our team works with our partners and clients in the following areas:
• Innovation in Government
• Support for Technology Transition to Market
• Complex Programs Evaluation
• Innovation Strategy and Policy
• Cybersecurity Policy
• Science and Technology Policy
Please Note: This is a contract position with an estimated duration for 12 months with possible extension based on business need(s)
SRI seeks a senior level Project Schedule Manager with previous federal agency project management experience and Project Management Professional Certification to support a client’s Executive Team, in improving resource utilization and scheduling.
The Project Schedule Manager’s tasks include:
• Creating a full compilation of projects and products related to activities including goals, tasks, milestones, status, deadlines and resources. Activities include but are not limited to:
- Reports process management
- Conferences and workshops
- Resource allocations
- Interfacing with external parties
- Tracking action items
• Creating a system for real-time tracking and on-demand viewing of project status and resource availability, including production and dissemination of products and written reports. Tracked resources include funding, time, staff, etc.;
• Populating the project tracking and scheduling tool with all projects;
• Maintaining weekly updates of the project tracking system;
• Providing assistance and training to Leadership Team in populating and updating their program’s projects within the project management tool;
• Working with team to identify and assess organizational risk factors, as well as proposing solutions and working with Leadership Team to implement risk reduction.
Auto req ID
--U.S. Citizenship required.
• 7+ years’ project management experience
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
• Possess a Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
• Extensive experience managing project on a department or division level using project management software tools
• Federal agency experience
Note: This role is required to work onsite at our client’s office in Alexandria, VA and is not eligible for regular remote work but may request optional task-based remote work on a case-by-case basis.
SRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Candidates who receive a conditional offer of employment will be subject to a background check.