Responsibilities: Responsible for the design, execution, and automation of functional and performance test plans for content services on Affirmed Networks virtualized wireless networking platform.
- Expertise with IP networking, able to configure testbed and debug networking issues involving with BGP/OSPF routers and L2 VLAN switches. Cisco and/or Juniper Certificate is preferred
- Knowledge of 2G/3G/4G wireless networking protocols
- Expertise with some of the following protocols: TCP (TCP options, window scaling, congestion algorithms), UDP, DNS, HTTP, HTTPS, QUIC
- Capable of working in Linux environment, able to identify, install and customize open-source testing tools to simulate specific call-flows or traffic
- Experienced with test case automation using scripting languages, i.e. Python, TCL, bash. Knowledge of mobile APP development KIT and/or GIT source code management system is a plus.
- Familiar with software engineering development cycle and SQA process, experience with JIRA system and/or TestRail is a plus
- Effective communication skills and able to mentor junior engineers
Education: Candidate should have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in
Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science