The Strategic Delivery division is seeking a Testing Professional to join the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Services team. This department is responsible for all Freddie Mac UAT related activities. UAT Services is searching for smart creative individuals who are results driven, problem solvers and critical thinkers. Individuals who bring energy with a business savvy mindset and creative perspective to addressing challenges. Negotiators who enjoy working with various types of personalities to reach a mutual solution, while maintaining professional relationships. Facilitators who thrive in a network of fast-paced teams, primarily supporting Agile projects.
Our UAT team fosters an environment that supports creative energy with a hands-on approach to getting things done. Testing Professionals will be integrated with our close-knit project team to support UAT efforts for our Loan Advisor Suite applications.
The UAT Services Mission: We are committed to efficiently and innovatively validating business processes to support quick delivery of quality products.
Responsibilities Include (Typical Day):
*A quick check-in with teammates & business partners to get organized
*Analyzing business needs while asking probing & thoughtful questions to understand customer impacts and needs in the marketplace.
*Creating, executing, and documenting test cases & test results
*Identifying, tracking, and resolving or escalating project level risks, issues and concerns
*Recommending approaches/solutions to problems, and communicating pros & cons
*Sharing ideas for process improvements opportunities
The hired candidate will have a diverse workload, with changing job functions and broad exposure to a variety of business areas and subject matter.
* Typically has 2-5 years of experience in change management, production support or related work experience
* Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
* Excellent organizational skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Proactive and positive attitude
* Willingness to solve complex business problems
* Ability to understand, test, and document change within Agile and waterfall methodologies
* Familiarity with complex testing environments
* Working knowledge with SQL and pulling data from large and complex data sources
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to support change management and issue resolution
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.