ispace is looking for a highly motivated and talented Branding Specialist to join our team in Tokyo, Japan. The successful candidate will be capable of taking initiative and solving problems in a fast-paced environment. Candidates should possess a proven record of effectively communicating and managing relationships to deliver results. The goal is to help bring space closer to people’s everyday life, which aligns with our company’s vision and mission. You will contribute to the development of the space resources market involving the general public, government, and investors through media exposure, quality branding tools and maximizing our partnership program.
- Creative: Produce company’s collateral including website, videos, illustrations, leaflet, brochure, ppt template, advertising, UI or UX of space craft, space craft promotional design and the company’s official promotional products like T-shirts, stickers, pens, paper craft, etc.)
- Branding Control: To maintain strong branding supervision, consistency and proof-reading of all PR/marketing tools, and protect the rights of our partners
- Support Communications and Promotion-Collaboration with Engineering team
- Business level of English and Japanese
- 5 - 10 years of experience in branding
- Experience and/or knowledge of space industry is a bonus (not required, professional experience is most important)