Leads customer engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects. Manages corporate, customer and third party vendor efforts to plan, sell and implement solutions to customer problems. Responsible for business as well as team management.
- Manages customer project delivery.
- Revenue as detailed in Impact section.
- Large/ moderately complex/ local or sub- region.
- Medium/ high risk.
- Medium complexity legal and commercial issues.
- Manages project financials including P&L.
- Meets or exceeds SOAR approved budgets.
- Provides reliable financial forecasts tothe management.
- Manages business development.
- Identifies and develops new opportunities on current project.
- Supports qualification and opportunity assessment for large and moderately complex opportunities.
- Acts as opportunity manager for medium to high risk deals.
- Manages client relationships.
- Manages mid to upper level client delivery relationships.
- Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients.
- Manages project team.
- Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size less than 20 people.
- Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members.
- Provides performance review input and indication of area of development for team members.
Education and Experience Required:
- First Level University degree.
- 5 years experience in project management or in like roles/businesses.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key company Services' operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Speaks with expertise to many layers of depth related to project management methods Participates in the company PM Professions community On the PMP Certification path. On the PMP Certification path.