Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
We offer challenging, high impact internships. Our interns consistently tell us that their internship exceeded their expectations as they learned and contributed to a high degree and they felt like an analyst as part of the team.
You will participate in our world class Internship Program which includes hands on learning, an Event Series (to learn about Honeywell, Accounting/Finance and business), social activities, volunteer opportunities and a presentation to senior leadership. Most of our full-time hiring is done from our intern program - so take this opportunity to become part of the Honeywell Team!
After graduation our Future Finance Leader's Program is a comprehensive program that combines senior leadership interaction and cross-business experience with real situations and work on important tasks and initiatives. With the ability to do these rotations in all of our businesses - it is an opportunity to put academic knowledge into real-world settings within a Fortune 100 company. Honeywell's Future Finance Leader Program is a unique experience that provides candidates exposure to multiple industries and finance disciplines, offering an opportunity to build a rewarding career with the support of our world-class Finance team.
“Future Finance Leader” 项目是一个综合的项目，把与高级领导团队的交流分享机会和跨业务部门之间的具有挑战性的工作相结合。你将会在我们不同的业务部门完成轮岗-这是一个将你学到的知识应用到一家财富百强公司的实际工作中的宝贵机会。霍尼韦尔 ”Future Finance Leader” 项目将会给你带来不同的体验，你将接触到多元化的行业和财务规则，并得到一个与世界级财务团队共同工作与合作的机会，助力你的职业发展。
We look for top caliber students who have exhibited a superior record of achievement both within and outside the classroom, along with strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills. We look for geographically mobile students who have aggressive career goals.
Looking for a challenging role in an exciting company? Think Honeywell.
· Prepare business performance reports (year-over-year, sequentially, vs. forecast) in various formats to facilitate internal financial discussions or decisions to drive business results and to fulfill Corporate requirements
· Project based tasks, eg, develop new financial analysis tools to support business processes and improve efficiency, etc
· Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree, in Accounting, Finance, Auditing, Economics and other business related majors
· Anticipated Graduation Date in Summer 2019
· 3.5 GPA, preferred
· Leadership role in campus and/or volunteer activities
· Good communication/presence
ExemptCreated with SnapPrepare business performance reports Project based tasks, eg, develop new financial analysis tools to support business processes and imp
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.