Videojet Technologies, Inc. is the global leader in the manufacturing of coding, printing and marking products. This high technology product prints variable information, such as expiration dates on grocery products, packaged goods, pharmaceuticals or catalogues. As the market share leader, we have operations in over 30 countries with 2600 employees worldwide.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Danaher Corporation (www.danaher.com), Videojet is the core of the $800 million Product Identification Platform. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused and growth-oriented, guided by the phenomenally successful Danaher Business System. Working at Videojet, gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities.
We are currently seeking Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team in Mumbai HO.
The digital marketing specialist helps in Videojet’s internet marketing efforts for their country. Through in-depth analytics and working with cross-functional teams and external resources, he/she develops and executes programs to increase website traffic, leads and revenue. The ideal candidate is analytical, energetic and has solid experience working with web-marketing applications.
This job involves:
• Manage the development, implementation, monitoring, tracking and optimizing of Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns on AdWords and Bing
• Manage Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to increase organic search visibility and ranking.
• Manage website content to ensure a first class customer experience, while supporting Videojet strategies and business priorities
• Manage e-mail campaign creation and execution for digital and allied marketing activities
• Manage Videojet India’s social presence on social media outlets including like Twitter, Facebook, Google+ etc
• Assist in drafting both creative and contextual communication for marketing activities.
• Perform Analytical functions to understand performance and identify potential growth areas.
• Optimize lead nurturing and marketing automation processes
• Report & analyze on key performance indicators and identify opportunities for improvement on a monthly basis.
• Thorough knowledge of digital marketing-To be able to quickly identify and optimise / troubleshoot digital marketing activities like PPC, SEO etc.
• Decision-making and liasoning with other departments-To be able to work well with key stakeholders and make the necessary decisions-
• Technical & Analytical skills - To be able to break down issues in to small, easily analyzable portions, and to apply logical thinking to solve it. Should be capable of quickly acquiring Technical knowledge & skills required for daily management.
• Project management skills - To be able to manage product launch and allied marketing campaigns in tight schedules.
• Communication skills and proficiency in local language- To be able to deal better with internal & external customers.
Education – Education – Bachelor (Science / Management) is a must and a master’s degree in Marketing preferred.
• 3+ years of overall marketing experience in a profit oriented (preferably B2B) organization
• Minimum 3+ experience with search engine marketing: including developing and running pay-per-click campaigns as well as conducting organic search engine optimization
• Minimum 3+ year experience managing e-mail marketing campaign including development of email
• Minimum 3+ year experience developing and optimizing landing pages for both email and PPC campaigns with tracking / analyzing competency of results.
• Experience with social media including Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, etc. is preferred
• Proven track record of generating high quality leads through online marketing.
• Excellent leadership and project management skills
• Demonstrated cross functional collaborative ability.
• Proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.