Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.
We are currently seeking a well-rounded, senior-level Process Engineer (P.E. licensed) with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in water treatment and wastewater treatment system design to join our Denver, Colorado office.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is well versed in water treatment design, understands a number of different water treatment processes including: membrane treatment, biological treatment, chemical adsorption/precipitation, ion-exchange, and electrocoagulation. Hands-on experience on pilot testing and/or bench testing as well as project management experience is a plus.
- Developing water treatment processes for a variety of challenging influent water profiles. Specific knowledge of membrane filtration, ion exchange, physical adsorption, and chemical precipitation systems is required.
- Wastewater experience with biological nutrient removal techniques, biosolids handling equipment, and design of small-scale wastewater treatment systems would be a plus.
- Develop process flow diagrams and mass balances for the chosen water treatment processes
- Produce P&ID and other detailed process-related drawings, and specifications
- Become the technical Process Lead for a multi-disciplinary project team through the design process, procurement and construction management phases of a water treatment plant
- Experience with EPCM, EPC, and/or Design-Build project execution is a plus
- Provide mentorship and engineering direction to entry level engineers
- Perform special studies or analyses of specific portions of a project, including research, investigation or coordination
Education and Experience required:
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Chemical or Environmental Engineering, or related discipline
10+ years of experience in the design and process of water treatment and wastewater treatment systems
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies