Malaysia, Selangor, Petaling Jaya
de fr es ru tr it pt zh ja
1. Provide first level support attending to all inquiries from DIA Japan end users related to Travel & Expense Application (TRAM)
2. Assist end users with the navigation, functionalities and processes related T&E
3. Ensure all queries received are correctly captured and updated in ticketing tool
4. Ensure quality and accurate delivery of services within agreed key performance indicators (KPIs) and as defined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA) and SOPs of the respective business sub-process
5. Properly educate end-users on the overall expense report process – using the tool and T&E policy.6.Properly escalate all inquiries to second level where required
Key Responsibilities (General)
1. Proactive learning on Concur product knowledge.
2.Ensure best practices are shared across teams. 3.Ensure all business activities comply with relevant department and company SOPs, local laws and are of high ethical standards.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong Customer Service skills. Working on a Call Centers and/or support T&E processes a plus.
Good understanding of Travel & Expense process (e.g. Concur), systems and best practices a plus.
Strong excel, analytical and presentation tools.
• Strong ability to prioritize and organize work effectively, adhere to tight and established deadlines.
• Proven track record of working with cross-functional teams (as they will be dealing with so many different affiliates, business partners, cultures, etc.).• Possess excellent attention to detail; excellent analytical, research, and reconciliation skills• Collaborative and team oriented•
Proficiency in Japanese is a must
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
Work experience equivalent is acceptable
• Fresh graduates without relevant working experience will be considered
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.