How would you like to join a winning sales team? At Web.com we offer you just that. If you're a proven salesperson looking to accelerate your career at a high-growth company or the right person to break into sales, then this is the position for you. We are building a high-caliber field salesforce to offer our best-in-class lead generation, social media, website design, and search engine marketing products to small business owners from coast to coast. If you enjoy working from a professional office space and in the field, have a will to win, and a desire to learn and make great money for your hard work, this might be the job for you.
Join a high-growth company that rewards performance with pay and where your professional opportunities are limitless.
- Work in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment that's incredibly supportive of sales.
- Make meaningful contributions that will have a significant impact on the company's trajectory and position you for increasing roles of leadership and responsibility.
- We Support your Success: At Web.com we know the importance of equipping our sales agents with the right tools and best training available, which is why we built a sales program that supports sales representatives with all levels of experience.
Here is what we provide our hard-working, commission-minded Sales Representatives like you:
- Base salary + substantial commissions with excellent earning potential
- A tablet that allows you to access all of our online resources to make you successful
- World-class sales, online marketing, and social marketing training from industry experts certified by Google, Yahoo! and Facebook; including ongoing training and coaching
- Certification in Google AdWords
- A fully furnished professional office space
- Expense reimbursement
- A designated territory
- Professional marketing materials
- Opportunity to advance
- A proven track record of accomplishments and results
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal Skills: A strong communicator that is able to adjust their communication style based upon an understanding of their audience; someone who can network and penetrate an organization
- Flexible: Open to new ways of thinking and doing things; open to learning new processes
- Entrepreneurial Persistence: Takes initiative; pushes through adversity; can creatively overcome roadblocks and barriers to achieve success
- Goal Oriented: Extremely self-motivated; a desire to earn income based upon results/productivity
- Hunter Mentality: An ability to focus on finding new business and driving new sales each and every month; this position is not about managing a book of business, but identifying opportunities and closing new sales
- Strong Motor: The ability to maintain a high-level of activity each and every day; this is a high-activity B2B sales job with a short sales cycle (3-5 contacts) where successful sales representatives maintain a high level of activity through all stages of the sales funnel at all times
- Process Oriented: A willingness to learn and follow the Web.com sales process, which includes a combination of both phone and in-person sales tactics
- We're looking for candidates with a track record in small business B2B sales, but we are also open to considering qualified candidates that are looking to transition to sales after gaining strong experience and skills elsewhere
- College degree required