The Project Manager, Corporate Strategy & Innovation will make important contributions across a diverse array of projects and will be expected to develop a broad skill-set in business development, innovation events planning and execution, and cross functional promotional activity planning for internal constituents to promote business growth. This role will be expected to support a small newly created innovation office – so the project manager role has significant potential for learning and impact.
Plans, monitors and manages projects from initiation through to completion. Utilizes resources, and uses formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks and changes. Manages projects to ensure it meets the business requirements, internal or external stakeholders are satisfied and it meets the project plans obligations regarding specifications, quality, costs and timeframes.
- Plans, monitors and administers part of a mid-size project to ensure client/internal customer satisfaction.
- Manages projects while being mentored by one of the senior project managers.
- Organizes and utilizes resources and coordinates effectively with stakeholders and colleagues.
- Meets the project plans obligations regarding specifications, quality, costs and timeframes.
- Meets project deadlines through developing effective relationships in order to get things done.
- Has experience in project management delivery utilizing established project management methodology.
- Typically works under supervision to manage projects around systems integration, or product development enhancements.
- Education Required: Degree qualified in Computer Science, or other related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience Required: At least 3 years
- Special Qualifications: Certification and effectiveness in desktop project management tools including Excel
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.