General Business Lawyer
Support and legal advice for ADP’s operational activities in France, in the following main areas:
- Drafting and negotiation of customer contracts, suppliers and partners
- Customer service support (customer complaints and disputes, early termination etc.)
- Assistance, legal advice to operational staff
- Training of commercial and operational legal topics
- Marketing support as part of the development of new offers
- Management of legal compliance
- Provide support and legal advice in the negotiation of commercial contracts
- Provide strong expertise on issues related to contract law
- Provide support and legal advice to the Marketing Department in the context of the creation of new offers / projects and provide support in the drafting / modification of service offer description documents
- Review contracts with major subcontractors and partners
- Assisting salespeople in responding to calls for tender including public procurement
- Ensure the deployment and respect of ADP group policies in the legal field
- Make the link with the various departments (operations, security, finance …) as soon as it is necessary and ensure that the required validations have been obtained
- Ensure compliance with company practices, particularly with the “IT and Freedoms” regulations and participate in declaratory formalities with the CNIL
- Raise awareness and train operational staff on legal issues
- Follow-up of pre-litigation and litigation files
- Maintain the library of standard contracts (in French and in English)
- Participate in the development of a legal Intranet site in order to develop tools for other departments of the company
ATTACHMENT / MANAGEMENT:
- Position attached to the Legal Department France.
- No management responsibility
- The candidate must have significant experience in the negotiation of commercial contracts, either in a company or in a law firm.
- Writing skills and clarity of expression are essential prerequisites.
- Must have acquired a thorough knowledge of contract law.
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability to understand business issues and apply technical and legal expertise in a business environment
- Proactivity and ability to mobilize strongly.
- Must possess skills to communicate and work with operational staff, advise them and train them on legal issues.
- Technical knowledge of computer-related aspects can be a very valuable addition.
DIPLOMAS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a higher education in business law and / or NICT (Bac + 5) and ideally hold the CAPA.
- Must have a minimum of five years experience in a field involving contract negotiation, in law firms or in business, in which the candidate has been able to exercise both his technical expertise in contract law and his ability to develop an approach ” business “.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.