Job Title: Global Technical Services Sr. Director
Reporting To: Global Account Lead
• To jointly (with the client) develop and execute the Asset management and Engineering services strategy for the Cisco account
• To jointly (with the client) develop and execute the Energy and Sustainability strategy for the Cisco account
• To jointly (with the client) develop and execute the HSE strategy for the Cisco account
• To ensure the effective, efficient, and safe delivery of technical operations
• To ensure the performance of engineering Self Perform third party teams deliver to contractual KPI deliverables and avoid contractual KPI penalties
• To ensure that the technical operations represent best practice service delivery
• To ensure that the account delivery systems are fully aligned with Cisco priorities for Health & Safety and Business Continuity
• To develop and deliver continual improvement initiatives over the course of the contract (Cisco GSO program)
• To support the Theatre Leaders, Account Managers (AMs) and their teams for all engineering energy and EHS related matters including leading Technical Services Champions Network across the account
• To act as a senior member of the account leadership team and contribute to the overall account development and strategy.
• To act as a primary interface with the client team on all technical, Energy and EHS matters.
• To assist in strategic planning activities with IT/IS and/or Corporate Real Estate organizations where appropriate
• To program Manage activities including contract management, resource identification and scheduling; coordination, execution, report processing, and Customer satisfaction verification.
• Serves as a lead liaison between the business group and vendors.
• Provide guidance in all matters related to technical operations to include total cost of ownership
• Responsible for Metric Development
• Ensure 100% uptime is maintained at all data centers and Contract Critical locations.
• Ensure KPIs for Engineering, Energy and EHS are met or exceeded to avoid any management fee penalties.
• Deliver financial saving opportunities to meet Glide path deliverables
• Develop the Engineering, Energy and EHS teams with regard to the execution of their duties and assess Theatre capabilities and succession plans
• Ensure operational consistency between countries and theatres with respect to business-as-usual engineering duties
• Lead the implementation of best practice for Technical operations.
• Undertake CRM (customer relationship management) activities with key members of the client organization.
• Proactively maintain networks with the wider CBRE organization, such as subject matter expert networks and the center of excellence.
• Drive an EHS culture to minimize risk of accidents and incidents on the account
• Ensure global teams are delivering to industry best practices and engineering standards.
• Conduct technical audits and testing for compliance
• Ensure processes are in place to support Cisco’s global energy targets
• Drive account teams to deliver on energy saving initiatives
Team: Oversight of 5 Theatre Tech Leads, 5 Energy Mgrs.,1 BI Analyst, 5 EHS Leads (matrix dotted reporting)
Total portfolio circa 20 million sq. ft.
Number of properties: 540 in 96 countries