Design Your Future at PVHCKJ Marketing Intern - CALVIN KLEIN
CALVIN KLEIN GLOBAL MARKETING GROUP
Calvin Klein has a dedicated marketing group that drives brand and product strategy while leading prominent marketing campaigns both in-house and with agencies. The marketing group is comprised of many teams from creative to media who develop and execute many of the global integrated marketing campaigns under the CALVIN KLEIN brands and work closely with other Calvin Klein departments and business partners to deliver a consistent and unified brand message to the consumer. With the leadership of Chief Creative Officer, Raf Simons, CALVIN KLEIN's marketing campaigns have played a critical role in raising the brand's cultural and fashion relevance.
Global Marketing (Calvin Klein Jeans, Calvin Klein Performance)
Support Global Marketing team to drive both product and brand initiatives. From development of marketing planning to execution and ideation of campaign-related activities, the Global Marketing intern will gain insight of the inter-workings of a creative and results-driven global team in a fast-paced environment. The Global Marketing intern will have exposure to a variety of projects in a growing and dynamic team.
· Build various marketing decks based on the manager’s needs – may include initiative overviews, strategies and ideas for upcoming product launches and/or marketing efforts
· Manage creative packaging, visual, advertising requests – from brief development to execution in partnership with creative studio, and responsibility final proofing materials
· Assist with regional marketing initiatives. Will gain exposure to evaluating on-brand activities and partnering with cross-functional teams
· Manage the organization of incoming seasonal samples as needed
· Brainstorm and build proposals for marketing opportunities in connection with brand and product strategies for coming seasons
· Participate in marketing meetings and regional status calls. Take notes and distribute discussed action steps
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.