Carry out programming tasks for Infineon internal application e.g Documentum Standard Solution , Infineon Contract Application, Your Idea Pay (YIP), Technical Documentation application (PRISMA), Import/Export Tool) including Request for Change (RfC) like bug fixing and enhancements or projects.
In your new role you will:
- Assists operations team and application owner by providing a fix or workaround as needed.
- Provide technical consultation (e.g application design/development, effort estimation) based on business user requirements and best fit for system operations.
- Perform tool study and provide technical recommendation on compatibility and the necessary technical adaptation in order to decide proof of concept and thereafter implementation.
- Work closely with Application Owner and project team to ensure solution is delivered within scope, budget and timeline including participating in the application deployment and release process like packaging codes and deployment steps.
- Provide technical documentation (e.g. technical specification, design guidelines, developer guidelines etc).
- Able to work 2 shifts model (Morning and Afternoon shift until 11.00pm).
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology especially with 2-3 years of experience in software development.
- Object oriented programming like Java.
- Web-based programming including JSP, Servlet, HTML.
- Knowledge in XML based content management (e.g. XML, XSLT, DTD, XPath) is added advantage.
- Knowledge on various application server eg: Apache Tomcat, Jboss.
- ANT script knowledge (for packaging and deployment).
- Knowledge about source control e.g. GiT, SVN.
- Oracle database knowledge (SQL developer or PL-SQL developer).
- Basic knowledge in project management and requirements gathering.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.
Our IT team supports more than 33,000 users across the globe with innovative IT solutions. Whether their strength lies in the bits and bytes, an analytical mindset or project organization – for our IT staff, Teamwork comes with a capital T.
We offer three equivalent career paths: the Technical Ladder for our technical experts, Management Careers for our executive personnel, and the Individual Contributor for our knowledge carriers. It’s important to us that our employees continue to develop. We therefore focus on transparency and permeability: switching between career paths is also possible!
We take our corporate responsibility very seriously and want to make ourselves strong for people and the environment – Corporate Social Responsibility is therefore a central component of our strategy.