Quality Engineering Lead - Dublin
This position serves as a lead for a specific team of Quality Test Engineers spread across multiple projects. In addition to leading platform migrations and multiple roadmap projects, the individual will provide direction on quality processes, project plans, schedules, and methodologies
• Strong Knowledge and recent experience in Development Languages or scripting languages such as Java, PHP, Python, Ant or ECL.
• Strong understanding of Test Automation processes and tools such as BDD, TDD, Cucumber, Serenity BDD, REST Assured.
• Proven Experience working and testing Analytics/Models
• Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Strong understanding of QA methodologies.
• Strong knowledge of SDLC
• Experienced QA testing skills
• Strong organizational and project management Skills
• Strong research skills (tools/root cause analysis).
• Exhibits innovative approaches to process improvement.
• Strong skills and experience in managing and developing automation strategies and a proven track record of increasing productivity in the test process through automation.
• Extensive and proven background of Quality Engineering experience
• Good solid Programming/Development Experience
• Experienced team leader with excellent communication and leadership skills
• BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
We are a superb company to work for, with great people, great benefits ,world class technology, market leading products, a culture of innovation and collaboration, and superb career prospects.
About LexisNexis® Risk Solutions
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is a leader in providing essential information that helps customers across all industries and government predict, assess and manage risk. We provide products and services that address evolving client needs in the risk sector while upholding the highest standards of security and privacy. LexisNexis Risk Solutions is part of RELX Group, (FTSE 100) a leading data and information provider that serves customers in more than 100 countries with more than 30,000 employees worldwide.
LexisNexis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age