This is an exciting opportunity to create new experiences in applications for mixed reality platform. You will have the opportunity to work with User Experience team, Interaction team and content creators. These new experiences are tailored to Mixed Reality and exercises many the exciting Magic Leap platform features to create a magical user experience never seen before. Qualified candidates need to be a self-starter and able to operate in a highly dynamic environment. This position is open to Plantation, FL and Sunnyvale, CA.
- 3+ Years Experience of building unreal applications and experiences
- 5+ Years Experience implementing immersive AR/VR applications
- Very strong programming skills with C, C++
- Strong knowledge in 3D Math, graphics, animations.
- Ability to create blueprint baselines and work with technical writers and users to ensure their use.
- Follow adopted design/development methodologies, patterns, and toolsets.
- Understanding UX design process and experience working with UX design team
- Experience with product coding process, including code management, testing, review
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong preference of having shipped AR/VR applications on an embedded product.
- Experience in input frameworks and 6DOF controllers
- Experience in custom game engines, unity and unreal
- Experience implementing multimedia applications (Media Players, 360 Video) on Mobile Operating Systems
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.