- content targeting
- Solid understanding of and experience with one or more of the following: Web Content Management, Rich internet applications, Web & Social Analytics, online ad targeting and content personalization.
- Ability to manage in an environment of ambiguity with diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to build strong relationships and generate opportunities for repeat business.
- Willingness to travel up to 40%
- Experience as Consulting Manager or Senior Consultant in a large consulting organization
- 2 or more years Managing Agile development projects
- Proven experience managing off-shore teams.
- Certified ScrumMaster, PMP Certification
What leading at Adobe means
At Adobe, we're passionate about developing leaders at all levels of the organization from individual contributors to people managers. Anyone who's considering a career with us should know that we evaluate leadership based on these five capabilities:
- Demonstrating Strong EQ (Be Aware) - Having a keen sense of self awareness is the foundation of leadership at Adobe. As a leader, we look to you to inspire teams to greatness with empathy and mindfulness of your impact on others from interns to the Board of Directors. And whether you're in headquarters, New York, London, Tokyo or Bangalore, you're attuned to emotional, situational and cultural surroundings and adapt your approach accordingly.
- Selecting Talent (Be a Recruiter) - You're on top of current and future talent needs as the business evolves because one of your key goals is to build high performing teams. You do so by adopting a rigorous approach to hiring superior talent and are intentionally inclusive to attract diversity of ideas and experiences.
- Role Modeling Check-In (Be a Coach) - We don't believe in annual reviews and rankings. That's why, feedback flows continually at Adobe. You're an inspirational and effective coach; a leader who discusses expectations, feedback and development regularly with your direct reports. To succeed in this role, you'll need to address performance gaps early and effectively, and be open to seeking feedback from others to improve your performance and your team's.
- Leading Change (Be an Agent of Change) - Change leadership is what you do! You proactively identify opportunities to align team goals with organizational change. You're great at building support for change because you communicate with conviction and you help those around you to see both the rational and mechanics for business changes and how to adapt accordingly.
- Scaling the Business (Be an Owner) - You're someone who sees and understands the vision of the company. You're able to articulate business strategy and develop business processes, systems and structures to make performance sustainable. Your mission is to deliver an exceptional customer experience by promoting shared goals and driving accountability.
Get to know the team
Adobe's Worldwide Field Operations provides customers with the products, services, solutions, and support they need to make, manage, measure and/or monetize their digital assets. Worldwide Field Operations includes Worldwide Sales, Reseller partnerships, Partner Sales, Technical Services, Customer Care, Sales Operations, and the Adobe Worldwide eCommerce organizations.
See what our employees have to say about their careers in Adobe's Worldwide Field Organization in this video.
More reasons why Adobe life is the good life
- Skip those awful "performancereviews."
- Work in a place that cultivates great leaders throughout the organization. A place that understandsthat product innovation comes from people innovation.
- Feed your brain and grow your skills with our educational assistance program.
- Take off for a four-week sabbatical after five years of employment. (As in "don't even check your email the whole time.")
- Give to your favorite cause each year, and we'll match your charitable donation
- Enjoy serious discounts on the Adobe software that will make friends jealous.
- Those "best places to work" lists love us (in multiple countries).
- Put your mind at ease with our health and welfare benefits, industry-competitive salary, and more.
- The work is awesome. The people are awesome. We think there's no better place to make an impact.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.