Engineer, Manufacturing Equipment Engineering
Location: HGST Sarawak
Req. Id: JR-0000040168
We’re looking for a dynamic Engineer with a passion to innovate and help shape the future of data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develop Test Recipe for new product qualification.
· Identify Defect of Interest and improve Detection capability for qualified products.
· Perform evaluation on New Tester Software and Hardware modification.
· Modify Test Equipment Software to improve capacity and detection capability.
· Perform detail analysis of Defect Morphology, Signature and Dimension to improve detection mechanism.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics.
· Minimum 2 years of working experience in manufacturing environment.
· Strong communication.
· Good time management, leadership skills, presentation skills, assertive.
Western Digital Corporation is the world's largest storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solution. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solution are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Apply for this Job