Req. ID: 119345
As a Site HR Business Partner Manager at Micron Technology, Inc., you are responsible for driving and leading the organizational people strategy and initiatives at a site leadership level. You will manage complex, ongoing functional challenges and change processes stemming from changes in business strategy and organizational priorities. You will also partner with the site business leaders on the development of long term goals of the organization, structure, talent matters and decisions. You will coach and develop site business leaders, and ensure HR programs and plans are aligned to businesses priorities and monitors for effectiveness.
In this position, you will balance corporate, function, geographic and global/regional business needs in deploying HR programs to the business units, and collaborate with HR Services and COE to influence the design and implementation of HR initiatives and programs to meet business needs.
Responsibilities and Tasks
Drive and lead the organizational people strategy and initiatives at a site/regional level in partnership with local senior leaders while maintaining strategic alignment between the business and HR
- Drive organizational HR strategies and solutions which deliver business results and align to HR programs. Communicate the rationale for current policies, programs and changes as they occur
- Understand the impact of talent alignment to business needs - identify gaps and prepare for future needs
- Act in a consultative role to enable and support organizational effectiveness and accountability to influence business outcomes
- Partner with the local senior business leaders on the development of long term goals of the organization, structure, talent matters, decisions, and enable performance management, leadership development and succession planning
- Promote a high-performance culture - identify, engage, reward and retain top talent; Create a positive work environment
- Develop and drive workforce and talent plans as part of the business plan to improve business performance; Site/Regional People Plan ownership
- Promote alignment and collaboration across the org - drive synergy and perspective, leverage common process and consistent messaging
- Influence with HR analytics and presentation of metrics leading to discussion and informed decisions
Partner with HR Services and CoE to provide HR solutions to meet business needs
- Be the voice of the customer to HR and the face of HR to the customer - ensuring successful program and process development and deployment with HR Services, Ops and COEs
- Bring the business back to HR - increase visibility to business; align HR team globally to business priorities and deliver relevant and impactful HR solutions to the business
- Learn, leverage and influence HR best practices across Business HR team
- Anticipate and address HR related trends and issues impacting the business and provide insights, recommendations, plans, tools and solutions
Partner with HRBP(s) on the implementation of HR strategies, programs and solutions
- Partner with global HRBP(s) to drive discussions related to workforce and organization design changes and provide recommendations
- Participate and represent HR in strategic business plan development and advise on implications of decisions
- Partner in the development and implementation of the organizations HR strategies and programs in alignment with business objectives
- Translate local business requirements into HR goals and actions, in line with the HR agenda and regulatory requirements
- Partner with Business HR team(s) to enable alignment of HR solutions
Champion change initiatives, organizational values and culture; Enhances organizational leadership and effectiveness
- Coach and influence Leaders – help leaders be great
- Counsel senior business leaders on talent matters
- Model and instill the Micron culture and organizational values within the business
- Identify business needs, help lead organizational change initiatives and communication
- Enable site/regional collaboration between leaders and team members
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Taoyuan || Taoyuan (TW-TAO) || Taiwan (TW) || SGA || Experienced || Regular || Human Resources || Not Applicable ||