- Minimum 5 years of experience consulting or operational in Supply Planning, Demand planning, Inventory Management, Capacity planning, Procurement, Logistics, Warehousing or Product Lifecycle Management
- Broad based supply chain understanding Planning, Procurement, Logistics, PLM
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated proficiency in developing and deploying analytical solutions
- Strong background in KPI Dashboards development and automation and information systems management
- Experience managing 5-10 member teams
- Experience in Hi Tech industry Minimum
- Experience in Management Consulting
- Excellent communication and client management skills
- Ability to lead and work in a fast paced, dynamic, and global environment
- Self-Starter with a bias for action
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.