Executive (M/W) -
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) is a fully
owned subsidiary of the European banking major, Societe Generale .
SGGSC has over 15 years of experience in sustainable delivery across information technology and banking operations. We are an employee focused organization, known for the extensive opportunities we provide for career progression and development.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Guide and lead the team in the right direction based on requirements.
- Book/Validate Deals, Facilities and Outstandings in Loan IQ in Societe Generale (SG) LOAN SYSTEMS
- Review credit agreement to reconcile terms and conditions to deal structure.
- Handle Loan Servicing activities.
- Book/Validate loan participations (new borrowings, increases, roll overs, pay-downs, commitment reductions)
- Responsible for the daily transfer of loan proceeds; receipt of funds and matching incoming cash
- Prepare/Validate Interest and Fee billing for the direct/Agented Loans, billing the customers and send pro-rata shares to the participants.
- Prepare/Validate notice for breakage fee activity for faxing it to the agent bank; follow-up with traders on rate to be assigned and process accordingly.
- Prepare/Validate notices of activities to fax to all participants/customers for loan confirmation.
- Handle Swift Payments.
- Review the reconciliation of Loan positions, discrepancies in Interest and fee payments etc.
- Prepare/post manual General Ledger (G/L) entries as required.
- Review various system generated reports to ensure proper monitoring of the facilities; investigating past due items, suspense, receivables, expiring Stand By Letter of Credits (SBLCs), etc."
Knowledge of MS Office Tools
- Experience using Loan IQ System"
"- Knowledge of Financial Products (Especially Loans, Guarantee and Stand by Letter of Credit etc.)
- Basic understanding of Accounting.
- Knowledge about SWIFT Payments.
- Knowledge of Operational Risk.
- Knowledge of Basel Norms.