Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is a subsidiary of Ubisoft, one of the leading game developers and publishers with more than 9000 employees and 29 studios around the world.
Our first game CSI Hidden Crimes had over 30 Million downloads till date and is available on IOS, Android, Amazon and Facebook. We launched our second title NCIS Hidden Crimes in September 2016. We are 60 people at our studio, focusing on creating a world-class, Free to play, cross-platform mobile games!
Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is seeking for talented C# web programmer with experience and expertise in the web domain. The main responsibility of the web programmer would be to make various modules for online games. The web programmer should be capable enough for creating various technical solutions as per the design requirements, additionally should have understanding of various web protocols.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Create various gaming components for online games that can support multi-million user bases
· Write clean, robust, reusable code
· Follow and enhance existing development process and set standards
· Educate other team members on programming issue and concepts
· Make optimal architecture to make web and mobile based games using Unity as client side tech
· Adapt to reuse existing components and technology, rather than re-inventing them again.
· Provide support to team members whenever required
· Work with leads and production staff to organize the team to be effective and empowered.
· Understands the importance of writing secure code
· Have strong understanding of various protocols like HTTP and Sockets
· Comfortable in creating RESTful web services using MVC Web API
· Have good working knowledge about databases and be comfortable in using MySql or equivalent database
· Strong skills in server-side resource profiling, optimization and debugging
· Experience building synchronous client / server systems.
· Have a good understanding of NoSQL solutions such as MongoDB
· Have excellent programming skills and solid experience programming C#
· Have basic understanding of .Net core
· Comfortable with both Linux and Windows server environments
· Knowledge of AWS
· Have a strong understanding of object oriented programming
· Be flexible in organizing the work as per the requirements
· Understand how to work in a result oriented environments and should respect commitments towards the work
· Be a team player and has the ability to work in the constructive direction for the company, team and personal growth
· Be capable enough to adapt to changes and get the best out of it
· Should be fluent in English and should hold good communication skills to interact with various teams
· A passion for creating and playing games
· Experience with mobile games and social games are preferable
· Not afraid to learn new technology and rapidly apply it in your daily work
· Minimum 5 years of programming experience in web and related technologies
· Minimum 2 years of experience with synchronous client / server systems or high traffic scalable web services
· Degree in technology or any other training or equivalent
We are a multicultural team with 26 nationalities in 60 people. 100% of our teams are expats and we offer end to end relocation to UAE for self and family plus some exciting benefits and perks.
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.