Exp: 6-9 Yrs
Job Location: Hyderabad
(Roles and responsibilities)
Responsibilities: • Abreast of UX design best practices, trends and techniques • Represent the ‘user experience’—translate customer requirements into defined specifications and inspire the development team to develop the best possible experience
• Develop and maintain design mockups, usage scenarios, prototype specifications, navigation maps, and other design documents
• Work with the feature development teams to ensure that the workflow represents the customer’s needs and ensure consistency among features
• Define innovative user interfaces and interaction rules which result in improved user productivity • Create rapid prototypes and mockups for user testing and experience development • Create engaging designs that satisfy user goals and enhance learning and teaching
(Skills and Qualifications)
• 3-4 years’ of work experience in User Experience or user Interaction Design UI/UX and technology development with specific expertise with mobile/tablet based applications.
• High degree of creativity, interaction design and problem solving ability • Knowledge on Rich Internet Applications, Design for Hand-Held Devices • Knowledge of usability and coding practices for accessibility. • Strong attention to detail, embody the work ethic and personality that thrives in a fast-paced culture with tight deadlines, and shifting priorities.
• Excellent presentation skills with attention to detail • Knowledge of methodologies such as Iterative development and Agile. • Expertise in visual design using tools like Photoshop and Illustrator, is expected • Prototyping skills using tools like Flash, Dreamweaver, and/or the knowledge of imaging/video domain applications will be a plus
(Good to have)
6 – 9 years
Apply nowRead Full Description