As an Embedded Algorithm Software Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and developing high-performance production software with state-of-the-art computer vision and deep learning capabilities.
Your code will be part of the foundations of our 3D platform that enables the next
generation of computing applications for many years to come.
- Passion for SW, 3D Computer vision, AR, and cutting edge technologies
- 5 years of experience in C/C++ programming in real time embedded platforms
- Proven experience working in a Linux embedded environment
- Proven experience implementing embedded algorithms on a real time system, hands-on
- Strong foundations on data structures, algorithms and computer architecture
- Complex system issue analysis and advanced debugging techniques
- Sc/M.Sc in one of computer science, electrical/computer engineering or equivalent
- Experience with implementing 3D Computer Vision algorithms in an embedded system
- Experience with implementing Deep Learning algorithms in an embedded system
- Programming and debugging for VPU/DSP or similar architectures
- Experience writing Assembly languages
- Experience in OpenCV and other computer vision libraries