Blackwood, United States
Provide the highest levels of service to PUMA customers within a Retail Store to achieve or exceed sales, KPIs, and profitability goals to position PUMA to be the Fastest Sports Brand in the world.
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Accountable for ensuring inpidual performance consistently achieves or exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective servicing of customers.
- Provide consistently high standards of customer experience within the Store in accordance with PUMA?s Brand Values and service standards.
- Successfully complete all training programs (required per the Role), both Domestic and Global to drive results within the store.
- Attend and participate in Loss Prevention education, training and awareness programs.
- Responsible for Loss Prevention and Operational compliance within store.
- Communicate merchandise opportunities to Store Management team.
- Participate in new store openings and/or store closings; travel may be required.
- Responsible for accurately processing sales transactions at the cash desk, with proper operation of the POS system, handling forms of tender with accuracy and respect, and ensuring proper discounts are applied when applicable.
- Responsible for execution and processing of both incoming and outgoing merchandise.
- Accountable for ensuring execution and maintenance of all Visual guideline as well as guaranteeing the visual presentation of the Store always meets or exceeds PUMA standards.
- Maintain physical condition of Store according to relevant guidelines and communicate maintenance needs to Store Management in a timely manner.
- Required to comply with all Policies & Procedures, operational core competencies and key accountabilities.
- Abide by all requirements necessary to maintain a safe and compliant working and shopping environment; required to report all instances when this is not achieved to a member of the management team.
- Required to work non-traditional hours; weekends, evenings, holidays; overtime may be required in this position.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- One to two years experience in a focused, customer service oriented retail environment (preferably apparel/footwear) with results driven track record
- Proven ability to exceed sales goals, (previous work in a commission based position preferable), demonstrated ability to provide high levels of customer service, ability to reason through complex issues, demonstrates effective communication, ability to present information to large groups
The ability to constantly walk and move about is required. This role involves frequent stationary standing, reaching, bending/twisting of head, and maintaining balance while walking. The role also requires using ladder/step stool equipment, occasional kneeling, crouching, climbing, bending/stooping at waist/torso and sitting to assist customers. Maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the sales and stock area are also required. Pushing/pulling equipment such as shelving bays, dollies, carts, and racks with up to 20 pounds of force as well as lifting/carrying/placing boxes of product up to 30 pounds in weight at heights up to 131 inches while using a ladder is also required. Use of the following senses are critical to this position: speaking, hearing, near & far acuity, depth perception and field of vision. Cognitive factors critical to this function are: reading comprehension, basic math calculations, writing, complex problem solving and basic computer work. Environmental factors of action include operation of foot controls for operating mobile stock shelving bays and exposure to working at heights.