As a Software Engineer your tasks include providing 24x7 on-site and stand-by support for incident management, collect data for incident analysis and perform first level trouble shooting with resolution or containment actions. This is a 24 months contract job.
In your new role you will:
- Work closely with business users to analyse requirements with solution proposed
- Involved in end to end functional and system integration testing
- Handle proper solution documentation, troubleshooting and resolution
- Provide consultation to new area / site rollout and existing / new solution sharing
- Provide 24*7 onsite / standby support when there is critical issue raised from production
- Collected data with analysis for business / system improvement
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT / Computer Science / Computer Engineering with minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in manufacturing / semiconductor environment
- Hands-on experience on CAMSTAR / MES preferred
- Experienced in C# development & System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Proficient in Design Tool (Enterprise Architect) and Microsoft Office
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fresh Graduates with positive attitude are welcome to apply
Energy Efficiency - Mobility - Security - INFINEON
Our global Team, with over 34.000 employees, works to improve Energy efficiency, enables new mobility concepts and provides for security in our digital age. With our innovative semiconductors and system solutions we contribute to a more sustainable future.
Singapore is our regional headquarter for Asia-Pacific and consists of production, research & development, sales & marketing, supply chain and many central functions.
Our IT team supports more than 33,000 users across the globe with innovative IT solutions. Whether their strength lies in the bits and bytes, an analytical mindset or project organization – for our IT staff, Teamwork comes with a capital T.
Whether it comes to childcare or a long-awaited break – we want you to be able to balance your personal obligations and desires with your work. At Infineon, you decide together with us how, when, and where you work. Offers such as flextime, sabbaticals, and childcare make it possible.
We offer four equivalent career paths: the Technical Ladder for our technical experts, Management Careers for our executive personnel, the Project Management Career and the Individual Contributor for our knowledge carriers. It’s important to us that our employees continue to develop. We therefore focus on transparency and permeability: switching between career paths is also possible!
Feel free to subscribe to our job alert.