Tax Technology, being the hiring organization, is an integral part of the Global Tax organization of Agilent, which is focused on providing the ERP(SAP) product, process and project and support management expertise to consult, develop and deliver solutions that meet our internal customer's present and future business needs. Tax Technology is primarily engaged in support, process management and solution investment benchmarking & recommendations; and overall project management comprising business requirements analysis, functional solution design, partnering with IT teams in solution development, testing and solution deployment.
Key Skills required:
- Provide ERP (SAP) and process expertise and consultancy to Operations especially in the area of SAP Taxation (SD-FI- MM) to achieve next level process optimization.
- Candidates Must have SAP skills in technical and functional aspects of Transaction Tax (AR,AP) and other tax laws (Direct Tax, WHT, Income Tax, ) Financial management application solution design, development and deployment.
- Contribute to all support tasks, including requirements gathering, design, prototype, application development,- Issue resolution and testing.
- Translation of Internal Customer business needs into practical architecture for Global tax (transaction and direct tax modules) related solutions
- 1-2 E2E implementation experience in SAP SD/ FI – General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Order Management, Master Data, Delivery management , SD Invoicing,Tax reporting and Tax configurations.
- Configuring SAP SD / FICO Tax setups, Writing Functional specification for the custom Development
- Developed SAP-Tax reporting solutions utilizing line display layouts, report painter and developed specifications for ABAP programs when needed and created custom reports and tables as required as regards to SAP Tax configuration in line with client requirements.
- Implementation / support experience in SAP Ariba, Tulia, Taxware , any other tax engine will be an advantage.
Key Knowledge & Skill Requirement:
- Specialized in SAP SD/FI including integration with FI MM, SD, Ariba, Tulia, HANA etc.
- Candidates having experience in configuration, customization, and implementation and support of SAP applications around Taxware, Ariba, HANA will be preferred, not a must have though.
- Strong Solution Engineering Skills - Ability to define complex business problems, convert into solutions and fit into the overall SAP Taxation system architecture
- Must be system oriented & have an interest/ aptitude for developing skills in new applications.
- Demonstrate customer orientation and sense of urgency to all deliverables.
- Understanding of Change Management Process
- Thorough understanding of Quality Processes, used for managing support issues and related enhancements
Charted Accountant or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance or University Degree or equivalent.
Minimum 4-5 years of SAP SD or FICO relevant experience for entry to this level.
SAP Certification SD or FICO is desirable
Requires general proficiency with tools, systems and procedures to accomplish job.