Software as a Service | B2B | Digital Transformation | Self-Driving IT | Cloud Monitoring
Fascinated by cloud platforms? Wanting to join a global leader that enables digital transformation?
Dynatrace is both a provider of monitoring solutions and a partner to all the leading cloud providers. In fact, 10 out of the top 10 provide out of the box integration into their IaaS and PaaS platforms.
Every company is embarking on a cloud strategy and we need the brightest minds to market our ability to provide monitoring that is simply unlike anyone else. The world’s leading brands trust Dynatrace to monitor their applications, serving hundreds of thousands of their end customers.
Our full stack, automated monitoring powered by AI is the only web-scale monitoring solution on the market designed to meet the needs of new dynamic microservices architectures. Contribute directly to the success and growth of the market leading company by developing and orchestrating disruptive go-to-market strategies.
Your role in the team
- Market intelligence: Be the market expert by understanding the segment of cloud initiatives and the digital transformation of enterprises.
- Positioning and messaging: Clearly articulate and differentiate the solution in the market based on knowledge about competition, prospects, customers, ecosystems and our solution.
- Go-to-market: Create and orchestrate go-to-market strategies together with the strategic business development team.
- Metrics that matter: Establish baselines, set KPIs and share insights with key stakeholders always with an action plan in mind.
- Storytelling and campaign development: Develop compelling end-to-end experiences across the buyer journey, high-converting campaigns and seamlessly link these to events in the market.
Our expectations for you
- Bachelor's degree and more than 5 years of experience in technical B2B marketing
- Deep understanding of cloud platforms as part of the digital transformation
- Experience with cloud platforms like Google (ideally)
- Know-how in multichannel marketing (integrated campaigns, digital, email, marketing automation, lead nurturing, paid media, SEO, events, direct, print)
- Strong communications skills to convince in-person, over digital channels and in writing
You will love this job if
- storytelling with creating, tweaking and promoting innovative content, grasping technical capabilities and translating into benefits is your passion.
- you are fascinated by challenges and think outside the box.
- working with a global cross-functional team across sales, product management, communications and demand generation is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and enjoy an international environment.
Seeing is believing. Check out the Dynatrace free trial.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 50,000 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a market conform salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Convince yourself of Dynatrace and apply online.
Dynatrace Austria GmbH