We are IFF. We are the catalyst for discoveries that spark the senses and transform the everyday. International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. is a leading innovator of sensorial experiences that move the world. At the heart of our company, we are fueled by a sense of discovery, constantly asking “what if?” That passion for exploration drives us to co-create unique scents and tastes in fine fragrances and beauty, detergents and household goods, as well as beloved foods and beverages.
Our 7,300 team members globally take advantage of leading consumer insights, research and development, creative expertise, and customer intimacy to develop differentiated products.
Dreamers and doers, we work tirelessly to discover flavors and fragrances that inspire customers and delight consumers. We are fueled by our four corporate values of passion, creativity, expertise and empowerment. It is the unique blend of these values that make us IFF. These qualities can be seen and felt throughout our amazing 129 year history and will continue to guide us as we explore our limitless possibilities and develop new-to-world solutions that enhance the lives of millions around the globe.
Please view our careers video at IFF Career Video- Great things are happening here
The History of IFF: The History of IFF
Follow us on social media: LinkedIn Facebook
- Drive sustainable profitable sales & IFF market share growth by identifying the customer needs &
- opportunities, establishing/ building solid customer relationship, leading & coordinating techno-commercial projects and promoting/selling relevant IFF Flavour solutions for given customers.
- Local Account management: Work under supervision of Sales Manager on Key accounts or to support on sub-category or sub-business of larger country customers and accountable for the assigned Sales Budget set by Management.
Primary Role and Responsibilities
- Build understanding of specific market and customer environment, activities, strategies, brands, markets, consumers via multi-source
- Build awareness and understanding of cross-functional customer organization and focus on building relationships with customer decision makers/influencers.
- Identify prospect and customer opportunities and build business case. Propose to and consult Manager on relevant service model for identified prospect/account/opportunity.
- Develop and execute high quality aligned account plans giving early warning to any threats to deliver it.
- Set clear commercial targets (Sales/GP/EP) annually, define and request the required Account resources aligned to strategic plan.
- Communicate and account plan and engage with internal stakeholders.
- Review account plan annually as part of ideation process. Provide progress update versus targets/KPI.
- Monitor account sales performance (monthly/ quarterly/annually) and provide strategic project updates to line management.
- Influence customer brief definition to IFF’s advantage with support of line management.
- Provide detailed project insight (customer/ internal perspective) in order to clearly define brief
- parameters and capture them in project management system.
- Organize a formal commercial kick off and finalize action plan & timetable, and keep all relevant
- stakeholders updated.
- Evaluate and decide on final submissions together with other team members.
- Communicate project results and/or organize internal debrief.
- Coordinate win/loss analysis and share project learning’s via knowledge management system with support of line management.