Monsanto has always embraced innovation and always focused on making a better world. You can see it in our groundbreaking technology and in our dynamic environment where your skills and your career can grow and develop. We know that every day, new ideas can come from anyone, anywhere. You’ll be respected, you’ll contribute to the bottom line and you’ll help farmers feed the world.
The Monsanto North America Row Crops Organization is seeking a highly motivated Production Manager to join our site team in Eloy Arizona. The Production Manager reports to the Production Lead and assists the Production Lead with all facets of plant production operations. The Production Manager has leadership responsibility for the site technicians and is a member of a team that strives for safety product quality, and process optimization and is expected to get results through influencing others, personal proficiency and modeling company values.
The Production Manager participates as a member of the Site Leadership Team and will maintain a strong relationship with the team and other site and site support personnel to support operations at the site and resolve production challenges. The successful candidate will need to be able to adapt quickly to changes in our business, courageously face new challenges and opportunities and leverage the talents, skills and resources of team members and peers.
- Influences others through motivation, recognition, leadership, and development
- Directs plant operations such as ginning, delinting, conditioning, packaging, lab operations, warehouse inventory management / distribution, carryover, etc.
- Participates in and helps lead the Monsanto ESH and Quality Management System (QMS) elements and programs and associated networks
- Supports compliance with Global Stewardship and Corporate Quality Management procedures and policies in addition to Crop Level and site specific Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Identifies and implements operational improvements, metrics tracking and best practices and participates in related networks for cross sharing
- Collaborates with site leadership to on-board and develop new talent