The Renewals Account Executive is responsible for calling on an assigned portfolio of EDQ North America customers and closing license renewal deals. Success will be measured by meeting or exceeding quarterly revenue targets.
- Meet or exceed revenue targets as assigned
- Work individually and with the North American Sales and Sales Operations teams to drive license renewals in your assigned portfolio
- Adhere to all established Experian Data Quality (EDQ) policies and guidelines
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team and cross-functionally
Training & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or other relevant combination of training and experience preferred (High School Diploma required)
- 2+ years of previous customer facing experience in a B2B environment
- Previous sales experience required