Auto req ID:
PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s unique traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
At PepsiCo, every day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. Apply today and discover the possibilities at PepsiCo.
To lead the Finish Good & Raw and pack plant central warehousing organization for 6th October plant securing annual production volume targets achievement while optimizing the overall costs through better systems and improved efficiency. Applying systems to improve the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) (Loading compliance, Warehouse productivity, Warehouse stock accuracy)
- Management and use of the Warehouse (WH) resources / physical capabilities to ensure proper & standard storage conditions are met
- Own plant’s warehouses new/expansion plans
- Lead key performance indicators (Warehouse productivity, warehouse loss, materials delivery compliance)
- Develop and execute an effective procedure for eliminating material loss and damage as well as the procedures of handling the obsolete/slow moving items with related functions (Materials planning and Finance)
- Ensure the proper procedures for storing and managing Raw and pack materials in the warehouses and maintaining the materials safety, integrity and quality from the time of receipt till the time of issuance.
- Develop the plant’s warehousing budget on annual basis in line with Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
- Follow up on the execution of the annual plant WHs Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) plan and support all related functions (Plants, Engineering, Freight and Finance) to secure growth requirements.
- Lead and ensure the compliance of all warehousing team with the health and safety requirements as well as ensuring safe operating conditions existence in all sites.
- Drive organization capability agenda based on Leadership Model in coordination with HR and Ops.
- Develop and implement Warehousing Best Practices and Processes.
- Provide strong leadership and coaching for all direct reports and front line employees
- Asses plan and order all the requirements of the warehousing equipment (Forklifts, hand pallets, security Cameras) and ensure the compliance to all maintenance plans to assure smooth operation inside the WHs.
- Facilitate all administrative activities related to the warehousing organization
- Maintain an adequate working environment for employees.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- 5 years experience in Warehousing / Distribution centers management/ Supply Chain Operating Environment, preferably in FMCG.
- Fluent in English and Arabic languages.
- Strong Analytical / Thinking skills to be able to identify opportunities.
- Good understanding of basic financial analysis.
- Strong communication & leadership skills.
- Strong Inter-personal Skills.
- Clearly demonstrate stock management skills ( FIFO, Stock cycle count, slow moving items, …)
- Demonstrate credible relations with all internal and external clients.
Not Eligible for RelocationJob Type: