You love solving complex, open-ended questions and are passionate about generating insights that inform business decision making. You are driven by a desire to develop creative solutions to tough problems with a keen ability to hone-in on the core issues. You are at home in the fast-paced environment of a growing software business and can work effectively at all levels of the organization.
The Business Operations Manager will play a key role in MongoDB's growth in collaboration with stakeholders across all functions of the business. This role will be responsible for generating data driven insights in support of executive level decision making, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement and optimization, as well as developing and implementing new business processes. Ultimately this role will play a major part in driving MongoDB’s sustained growth.
This position requires a driven self-starter who is able to work comfortably across functions, takes tasks from start to finish, and someone who enjoys working in a challenging and rapidly changing environment.
- Work with cross-functional leadership on key business issues such as pricing, investment cases, impacts of policy or process change, etc.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve business performance and conduct supporting analyses
- Scope, plan, and conduct analyses in support of strategic and operational projects
- Work cross-functionally to develop and execute implementation plans
- Clearly and concisely communicate findings to senior management
- 1-3 years post MBA-level experience at a top-tier consulting firm or corporate strategy function
- High degree of analytical proficiency with Excel and/or other advanced analytical tools; able to construct complex models with large amounts of data
- Structured, logical, and creative thinking: the ability to dissect a problem using a structured and logical approach to quickly form hypotheses against which to run test analyses
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively across all levels of the organization
- Roll-up-your-sleeves attitude with a eagerness to work in the unpredictable operating environment of a fast growing company
- Experience in the enterprise software industry highly desirable but not required