Position at Tencent Cloud LLC
Tencent Cloud is seeking a talented and experienced Senior Channel Sales Executive of Cloud. This individual will be responsible for generating and growing Tencent Cloud’s channel sales. You’ll be growing our channel program & revenue by acquiring & managing indirect channel sales partners to sell our full portfolio of products and services. You’ll help develop a robust sales pipeline, manage accounts, forecast, leverage corporate resources and help our partners succeed and grow.
Duties and Responsibility:
- Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Develop positive working relationship with partners to build business.
- Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
- Develop process improvements to optimize partner management activities.
- Work with partners to develop sale proposals, quotations, and pricings.
- Deliver customer presentations, attend sales meetings, and partner conferences.
- Assist in partner marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns and other promotional activities.
- Drive revenue through indirect channel partners and their affiliates.
- Creating sales channel plans to help partners meet their financial goals.
- 5+ years of Channel sales experience
- 5+ years of Cloud sales (Direct or Channel) experience
- 10+ years of technical sales experience
- Experience working with Cloud systems integrators
- Experience in identifying, recruiting and onboarding new channel partners
- Able to manage sales activities of partners to generate revenue
- Experience in educating partners about product portfolio and service offerings
- Proven ability to coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals
- Knowledge in analyzing market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with customer and staff at all levels.
- Possesses strong sensibility for technology.
- Knowledge of Cloud, CDN , SaaS, PaaS, IaaS industry and internet space
- Dedicated sales professional
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Will/drive to consistently exceed quarterly sales quotas
- Critical thinking and proactive approach
- Exceptional business insight and executive presence
- Strong relationship building and account management skills
- Teamwork mentality
- Problem solver/Issue resolution expertise
- Skilled Negotiator
- Able to clearly articulate value proposition
Tencent is a publicly traded company focused on bringing high-quality and engaging internet services and entertainment to its users. In China, Tencent is the largest publisher of online games and we work together with world-renown developers such as Activision, Epic Games, Halfbrick Studios, King, and Riot Games.
We are growing our U.S. offices in Los Angeles and Silicon Valley area and looking for top talent to propel us forward. Combining the results-oriented nature of a startup with the resources of a profitable and leading internet company, Tencent America offers a unique opportunity for aspiring individuals to thrive.
We embrace a culture of teamwork & creativity and are driven by our values - Integrity, Passion, Collaboration, and Innovation. We seek individuals who prosper and thrive in this type of environment, and also know how to have fun. We offer competitive compensation, fully paid health benefits, and opportunities for professional growth.
For more information about our company, visit our websites:
Benefits Information: http://careers.tencent.com/global/us/Benefits.html
Product Information: https://intl.cloud.tencent.com/