Web Experience Leader (French speaker)
As Web Experience Leader, for one of the European markets, you will be fully accountable for your respective region’s ibm.com website performance. You are actively involved in all things related to customer experience metrics. You are also responsible for improving the web conversion rates from response to lead to win revenue. You will do the above using agile methodology.
• Accountable for Medallia NPs for the web – solve issues identified yourself or identify appropriate colleague to work with on visitor comments.
• Customer experience index – work with worldwide user experience team to implement, analyze the responses and implement appropriate optimization to improve visitor sentiment
• Web experience analysis of local competitors, identify industry best practices and evaluate the opportunity for us to align or go a different way (ability to build a business case is required)
• Responsible for organic response and lead progression – working together with digital sales team to ensure web responses are picked up and handled appropriately
• Agile sprint planning of local market web activities, together with the broader web optimization team
• Primary focal to the market stakeholders – represents the market web optimization team in communication with internal IBM stakeholders.
• Accountable for attainment of inbound (Owned + Earned) marketing targets such as web responses, live chat responses, leads, win revenue from website
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Performance Marketing Professional
State / Province
Primary job category
Marketing & Communications
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 5 to 8 years of digital marketing experience, focused on inbound web marketing
• Proficiency in French language, both spoken and written
• Hands-on experience with Medallia NPS and/or other user experience tools
• Digital analytics expertise – technical skills of extracting and analyzing in-depth web data, drawing conclusions and making data-driven business recommendations
• Experience of working in Drupal and/or other CMSs.
• Executive communication skills
• Stakeholder management and negotiation skills
• Excellent presentation skills – experience in online presentations, over the phone pitches, as well as face to face presentations
• Works best in teams, communicates proficiently
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
• Experience working in agile project management - preferably as scrum master and/or product owner
Fluency in English & French is required
Early Professional Track
New Collar Role