Oracle and Oracle Financial Services Software (Oracle FS GBU) provide the industry's most comprehensive set of packaged software applications for the financial services industry.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) Suite of products that is geared to address the Finance, Risk Data Management and Financial Crime technology landscape today supports some of the largest Global Tier 1 institutions in meeting the challenges of the ever-changing regulatory landscape.
The OFSAA Solutions team is now seeking to expand its market presence in the Financial Crime and Compliance technology segment, to tap into a broader market segment across Financial institutions and expand our Geographical coverage across key markets in the region.
We are seeking an energetic, self-starter with strong organizational skills, perseverance and the ability to focus on building a solid business pipeline to help us grow our compliance technology footprint across the DACH and Nordics region You are confident of leading all aspects of an Enterprise sales engagement and have a proven and consistent track record of performance selling at the enterprise level.
You will work closely with your customers as a trusted advisor to understand their business and technology challenges and are comfortable communicating and effectively articulating the value of Oracle’s enterprise-class Financial crime technology, in addressing these challenges and opportunities.
You are comfortable working with Financial Crime Practitioners, Technologists and Executive decision makers, in effect, enabling your customer to see a long-term partner in Oracle for their Financial Crime and Compliance technology needs.
• Develop and execute Go to market plans to achieve and exceed sales targets and drive Market growth and expansion.
• Maintain and Build an in-depth understanding of the Financial Crime and Compliance market and changing technology landscape
• Build relationships and establish communications at the highest executive levels in your accounts and Markets to understand their business and technology challenges and priorities
• Develop and maintain key account and opportunity plans for the most critical medium to high value opportunities.
• Understand the formal and informal buying process in the customer's environment – the influencers, gatekeepers, decision makers, budget holders and procurement - and develop strategies for each to mitigate risk and increase deal confidence
• Manage the closing process including negotiations, terms and conditions, and procurement activities
• Consistently communicate and brainstorm with your colleagues, extended team and drive feedback into management around all aspects of account, opportunity and market development.
• Leverage the power of the wider Oracle Ecosystem – work closely with your technology, application colleagues, Key Account Directors and Local Country Oracle management teams.
• Collaborate with Marketing, Product and Customer Success to develop a sustainable “value proposition” to drive positive sales outcomes and deepen market presence
• Participate and drive customer engagement at conferences, Industry events and seminars in your respective territory.
• Develop a 5x 12-month pipeline of qualified opportunities to meet and exceed your quota targets
• Effectively and rigorously use Oracle CRM system to maintain and manage your pipeline for end to end opportunity management and to ensure effective cadence on deal forecasting.
• Build, Manage and Enable your partner ecosystem – regional and international consulting partners and SI’s - to be your voice to market/ customer.
• Build a deep understanding of your competitive landscape – the known and unknowns
• Travel commitment – approximately 50 – 60% of time.
- Successfully sold Enterprise class applications into Financial Institutions
- Strong understanding of Financial Crime and Compliance technology or Related Enterprise class analytical applications- Fraud detection, Big Data analytics.
- Proven consultative and solution sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate and build clear and concise return on investment value statements.
- Ability to manage complex and long tail sales cycles along with the ability to provide coordination, leadership and direction to your extended team/ colleagues
- Strong time management and ability to effectively work under pressure in a fast paced complex and global sales environment.
- Ability to own, control and manage complex customer negotiation cycles with procurement, legal and executive leadership teams on the path to contract close.
- Strong orientation to internal team communication, continuous collaboration and establishing transparency amongst stakeholders.
- Ability to manage complex and wide ranging internal processes, including global approvals within the Oracle structures
- Ability to make sense of ambiguity, think on your feet and maintain objectivity while solving problems through long drawn out sales cycles and processes
- Willingness to continuously learn and ideate new ideas and solution approaches with your External (Customer/Partners) and Internal stakeholders
- Strong Spoken and Written Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Languages – English and German
- You have a strong orientation towards Big Data, Data Science, Machine learning, AI and Graph based analytics
- An understanding of data analytics solution frameworks and methodologies in context of enterprise class customers is valued.
- A good understanding of implementation approaches and implementation cycles.
- Prior team leadership experience would be beneficial
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Yes, 50 % of the Time
CH-CH,Switzerland-Reinach, NO-NO,Norway-Trondheim, CH-CH,Switzerland-Stallikon, CH-Switzerland, AT-AT,Austria-Spittal an der Drau, SE-SE,Sweden-Solna, CH-CH,Switzerland-Zurich, AT-AT,Austria-Ansfelden, AT-AT,Austria-Vienna, AT-Austria, NO-NO,Norway-Oslo, SE-SE,Sweden-Värnamo, CH-CH,Switzerland-Bern, AT-AT,Austria-Salzburg, SE-SE,Sweden-Karlstad, DK-DK,Denmark-Silkeborg, AT-AT,Austria-Premstätten, NO-NO,Norway-Lysaker, CH-CH,Switzerland-Geneva, SE-SE,Sweden-Gothenburg, AT-AT,Austria-Wien, CH-CH,Switzerland-Baden-Daettwil, SE-SE,Sweden-Stockholm
Regular Employee Hire