Junior .NET Developers
Do you have a passion for software development?
Centric Consulting is hiring a full-time Junior .NET Developers for our Cincinnati office with the ability to work in Dayton, OH and Louisville, KY also. We are looking for entry level to mid-level professionals looking to make an impact – both with clients and in their personal career.
What We Look For In Junior .NET Developers
- Creating unmatched experiences, for both clients and employees, is what we do. You should revel in doing the unexpected and extraordinary for others.
- Because we work with clients, excellent communication skills are important – both written and verbal. Translating technical concepts into layman’s terms is an essential skill.
- Initiative is important. We don’t hand hold – you should be comfortable working independently in an entrepreneurial environment. That said, collaboration is equally important. Our Cincinnati team and other technologists at Centric will give you an amazing support system. You will lean on them daily.
- Supportive environment – We expect a lot from our Jr. .NET Developers. But you won’t be asked to do it alone. You will have the full support of the Cincinnati office leadership and everyone at Centric. We love to help people succeed.
- Growth opportunities – As a mid-size firm, there is more flexibility when it comes to career paths. Figure out what you want to do, and we’ll figure out how to get you there.
- Special culture – Hands down, our people are the best part of Centric. In fact, our employees voted us a Glassdoor 2016 Best Place to Work.
- Network of technology champions – There’s no fun in being the only geek in the room. Centric celebrates all things tech. For example, we hold a yearly gathering called Camp I/O. In the vein of TEDx talks, Camp I/O is an opportunity for technology-minded people across Centric to get together and show off what they can do when not constrained by client requirements and platforms.
Never applied before?
Applied in the past?