Financial Planning & Analysis-Sr. Associate
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre
(SG GSC) is a fully owned subsidiary of the European banking major, Societe
SGGSC has over 15 years of experience in
sustainable delivery across information technology and banking operations. We
are an employee focused organization, known for the extensive opportunities we
provide for career progression and development.
We are committed to creating a diverse
environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national
origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
FP&A provides management with value-added analysis and financial information, used to steer and monitor performance for Investment Banking business of SG.
Provide monthly/weekly/daily reports on various subjects like Expenses, Income, HR, Operations, Finance Dashboard, Budget Tracking, BL reports. Coordinate and interact with stakeholders within Operations(OPER) Teams, Finance Teams, RISK, etc.
-Expense Analysis and Management Reporting
- Managing worldwide Cost Allocation, Regular reports / dashboards for management on actuals / forecasts with alternative views (region, client, business line, etc.)
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Variance Analysis
- Expore to Business Accounting & Finance
- Working level understanding of Banking Operations.
Advanced knowledge MS Office skills
- Working knowledge of Reporting tools like Essbase, etc. (Expertise preferred)
- Basic understanding of allocation process
- Knowledge of Financial markers will be an advantage