Switzerland-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Private Banking and Wealth Management
- You a position as Senior Project Manager in the Product Development and Management team within Credit Suisse Asset Management (Switzerland) Ltd.
- Responsibility for Product Development and Sstructuring of Real Estate investment solutions for both private and institutional clients
- Project leadership for specific product initiatives along the product value chain from idea to market including marketing and sales/ research
- Preparation of both internal and external product approval processes (i.e. authorities, new business approvals, legal, finance, compliance, risk management, tax etc.)
- Management and preparation of internal product decision making processes (boards, committees, product calculations)
- Supervising and managing internal and external product and support functions such as authorities, legal, finance, compliance, risk management, tax etc
- Advanced academic background in Real Estate/ Finance or Economics/ Business Administration or Legal/Accounting/Tax etc.
- Over 10 years’ relevant experience in structuring and developing real estate fund products either with an international Real Estate or Private Equity fund management platform.
- Strong track record in setting up co-investment and/or joint venture structures
- Excellent skills in MS Excel, Powerpoint and comfortable with data analysis
- Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills (good command of written and spoken English)
- Exceptional organizational, process, people and project management skills
- Display strong leadership qualities, and possess good team-skills and a high level of empathy. Able to display high levels of creativity, attention to details and initiative and proven ability to produce result in a fast paced environment;
- Highly motivated, passionate, flexible and self-driven
- Languages: English, German with additional languages and international work experience being a plus
- Willingness to work in an global team, travel required
Ms. V.Eichenberger would be happy to review your application, please apply via our career portal.