Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
- Join the effort of implementing innovative products and confronting multi-discipline technical challenges.
- Influence challenging discovery processes to identify use cases to cover, business requirements and expected outcomes.
- Learn how to work efficiently & effectively in a dynamic-fast paced environment.
- Think out of the box with inclusive perspective and break walls to achieve targets.
- Be thorough and accurate.
- Proactively propose innovative & effective approached to solve analytics problems.
- Identifies what data is available and relevant (internal and external sources). Define data integrity and validity.
- Turn data into information/knowledge using machine learning techniques.
- Drive data mining process to provide insights that can be used to proceed under ambiguity.
- Validate findings, compare samples and employs the appropriate algorithm to discover patterns.
- Present findings by exposing assumptions and validation work in a way that can be easily understood.
- Guide development teams to enhance data collection/retention mechanisms.
- Creat automated anomaly detection tools.
- Work closely with different groups within F5 Networks (abroad as well) on different systems/environemnts.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proactivness and eagerness to make an impact.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Programming (big data frameworks, Java), statistical modeling (like R or Matlab) and scripting skills to be able to quickly cycle hypothesis.
- Experience in query languages and NoSQL DB.f
- Excellent communications skills to report back the findings in a clear and structured manner. Be able to visualize conclusions on data.
- Cloud computing, security and networking knowledge – an advatage.
- Understand Agile environment – an advatage.
- Proactive and innovative while dealing with ambiguity.
- Passion to confront exceptional challenges with an emphasize on product developmet.
- Excellent collaboration, communication and interpersonal relations.
- Relevant quantitative and qualitative research and analytics experience. Experience using machine learning techniques.
- Be able to work in parallel with different teams on deifferent systems.
- BSc computer science or related.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends) at times.
F5 Networks, is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.