You are a great teammate that is passionate about making a significant impact at a growing company! As an Implementation Specialist, you will deliver an exceptional improveit 360 software implementation experience to each client resulting in an effective and timely implementation, an elevated level of client satisfaction and long-term client retention.
improveit 360 is the company behind the leading cloud-based CRM and business management system for the home improvement industry.
improveit 360 is in downtown Columbus, OH. Our collaborative office space is filled with high-energy, talented people who enjoy our weekly lunches, happy hours, and basking in success.
What You’ll Do
· Manage multiple client implementations simultaneously, and prioritize effectively to ensure on-time Go Lives that meet improveit 360 and client timelines. This includes internal coordination with other Implementation and Data Conversion Specialists, to ensure availability of suitable resources for each Go Live.
· Use tact and diplomacy to set proper timelines and expectations throughout the implementation process, including both verbal and written communication.
· Jointly plan, manage, and execute the configuration and delivery of improveit 360 software with clients that are often complex.
· Coordinate internally between Sales, Data Conversion, Product and Development teams to provide clients a main point of contact.
· Provide guidance and solutions consulting to our clients on industry best practices as they relate to improveit 360 software.
· Document and maintain a complete understanding of the client’s product features, issues, forthcoming enhancements, and services.
· Exercise attention to detail and technical proficiency to identify client specific requirements and ensure proper system configuration.
· Maintain in-depth understanding of improveit 360 products, services, internal processes and industry best practices.
· Perform diagnostics and troubleshooting for improveit 360 software.
· Collaborate with clients and internal resources to address system issues.
· Provide supplemental online or onsite training as needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
Required Experience & Skills
· 3 – 5 years’ work experience as a Consultant and/or Project Manager for CRM software implementation
· Self-driven with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
· Ability to listen, ask questions, build consensus and solve ambiguous problems
· Best-in-class attention to detail
· Demonstrated history of superior communication skills, verbal and written, with diverse personalities, and technical competency levels
· Strong logic and critical-thinking ability; experience and creativity in troubleshooting business process and software problems
· Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team-oriented environment
· Technical aptitude to learn software and technology quickly in a fast-changing environment
· Resolve issues in a professional manner while working with challenging projects and objectives
· Willingness to travel up to 25%
· Salesforce.com implementation experience
· Experience in a startup-like environment (unstructured, ambiguous, resource constrained, fast paced)
· Background in the Remodeling / Contractor / Home Pro Industry
· Sense of humor
Benefits and Perks
· Competitive salary
· Robust medical benefits & 401k
· Paid parking downtown
· Gym stipend
· Start with 17 days of PTO and your birthday off
· Lunches and happy hours