Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of ASML products.
In this sector, the department Software Architecture & Integration (SWAI) specifies, executes and controls the testing and integration of the software of various subsystems into a complete software release.
Define and improve the software integration process and the software integration strategy, create and execute the software release roadmap to improve software releasing in ASML.
Define a release strategy and a roadmap together with the SW architects and SW test architects, in such a way that the quality of the released SW can be ensured. Roll out the tools and way of working to enable this release roadmap and ensure timely deliveries to customers from planned service packs to emergency patches.
You will work together with the SW integrators and the SW release project leaders to improve the integration efficiency and quality and decreasing integration time. Together with software release project leaders you ensure budget becomes available to realize these improvements.
- Bachelor or Master Level, Master preferred – Technical
- Preferred educated in Computer Science
- At least 5 years of experience as a software integration architect.
- Visible experience of working in a large organization.
- Visible experience of keeping up-to-date with the latest trends in software integration.
- Experience with automation and Python are a plus.
- Knowledge of ASML Twinscan software system is a plus.
- Team player
- Takes initiative, shows ownership and is decisive.
- Able to decompose abstract items to concrete items (top-down)
- Able to make abstraction of concrete items
- Understand and foresee discussions in the organization and define actions upfront
- A strong communicative personality with a pragmatic attitude.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
The software integration architect is responsible for defining how the new software items should be released. The SW integration architect reports to the group leader SWAI Integration.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.