Want to transform the way people enjoy music on Alexa? Come join the team that made Prime Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, Live Radio, Audible books, Kindle books, Podcasts, and more available to Alexa customers.
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented product manager who has experience building innovative, mission critical, high volume applications that customers love. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the Alexa features that are used every day by people you know.
The ideal candidate is clearly passionate about Alexa and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products. A commitment to team work, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. Creating reliable, scalable, and high performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science. This person has thrived and succeeded in delivering high quality technology products/services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
- You will frequently work directly with your customers and partners to understand their needs from both a business and technical perspective
- You will define and drive the product roadmap that will help us scale the business
- You will represent your product to customers and executive leadership, and serve as the overall business owner of the product
- Ownership extends from product to operations, and in this role you will roll up your sleeves and work directly with engineering, operations and support teams to help build, maintain, and optimize the features and services that you define
- You will create and track metrics to define the success of your products
- You will play a key role in planning out our global expansion strategy, from a product perspective
- A successful candidate will be a tenacious, ambitious, self-starter with a passion for music who can serve as a strong advocate for our customers
- You will have prior product management experience and a thorough understand of end to end lifecycle
- You will also have proven analytical capabilities, strong writing skills, and the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You are very delivery-focused, balanced with being a big-picture evangelist
- You are a strong leader, able to communicate clearly and compellingly at all levels of the company, and with the customer
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver, are deeply technical, highly innovative and long for the opportunity to build pioneering solutions to challenging problems, we want to talk to you.