Java Developer with German
Java Developer with German
Join us now, and you will receive a sign-on bonus in the amount of one month's salary!
As the planet becomes smarter, we have a chance to create meaningful progress and change the way the world works – for the better. At IBM Global Business Services – the world’s largest business consultancy – we understand that real business value is delivered when business consulting is enriched with advanced research, analytics and technology. At IBM we have the unique opportunity to bring these elements together, enhancing the value we bring our clients.
With operations in 160 countries across 17 industries, you will make a real impact by solving complex business issues for the world’s leading clients – helping them become part of a smarter planet. Join IBM as a Java Developer for the Global Business Services unit.
The position is based in Kosice, Banska Bystrica or Bratislava.
What would be your responsibilities?
• You will develop code using programming specifications and implement the identified components based on client requirements.
• You may design, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex application components, and provide defect fixes identified by the verification team during the
software development life cycle.
• You will work directly with clients through conference calls or onsite visits, and will support the existing or new product development.
• 1+ years of software development experience in Java
• JEE, SQL (or PL/SQL)
• SWT experience is a plus
• conversational English
• understanding of written German
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1700 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
5+ years of software development experience including J2EE, Portal application development, RAD or Portlet Factory IDE
conversational German (a big plus)
Java, JEE, J2EE
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
New Collar Role