Are you passionate about a career in Marketing?The Trade Marketing department is charged with implementing best in class shopper activations and brand communications, both in-store and online.INTERVIEW PROCESS TIMELINE:We are running an expedited interview process for FOUR newly-posted Marketing opportunities, including this Marketing Assistant position. First round PHONE interviews will be held between May 15th-May 17th. We will hold 2nd and 3rd round ONSITE interviews between May 21st-May 25th.
Key Components of the role include:• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to identify shopper-based strategies that support online retailing.
• Obtain an understanding of the retail landscape across all channels (online, mobile, store) in the region and execute on digital solutions for “appointed” strategic customers.
• Bring our brand to life through execution and management of global strategy and initiatives (e-commerce projects) directly with retailers and their web teams, ensuring a well-developed user experience and remarkable on-line LEGO experiences.
• Manage detailed score-carding of solution implementation.
• Identify new opportunities for both engaging shoppers and consumer.
An exciting opportunity to bring one of the most beloved brands to life in the digital content world in which it thrives.
The Online Trade Marketing role will be tasked with delivering best in class LEGO online (and omni-channel) shopper and consumer experiences in support of our retail partners. A key challenge in this role is the ever changing online landscape. We have deep expertise in the area of in-store execution, but online trade marketing is an emerging capability for us.
You must have:• 5 years+ of experience in e-Commerce and/or other marketing disciplines ideally from a premium consumer brand or digital agency.
• Shopper-centric orientation with proven track-record of acting and developing on shopper insights
• Full understanding of the conversion funnel, the digital retail landscape, and the dynamics of e-Commerce and Omni-channel, as well as thorough knowledge of new shopper acquisition channels
• Excellent analytical skills, a passion for data metrics and the ability to turn analysis into the creation, execution of actionable e-Commerce programs and digital campaigns
• Outstanding closing skills, and the capacity to think on one’s fee
• Comfort with technology, including the ability to understand key technical issues and their implications
• Strong networking skills and interpersonal skills
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written/visual) to create and deliver compelling presentations of insights.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field; advanced degree a plus.
• Ability to travel internationally and domestically.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE“When I first joined the LEGO® Group a colleague told me, “If you want to work alone you go quickly, but if you work with others you will go far.” This is a good way of describing the collaborative culture here – at the LEGO® Group, working together is extremely important.”
Join the global LEGO® Group Family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavours to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.