This is an exciting new opportunity for a driven, analytical candidate looking to build their skillset within the Supply Chain and Finance area. The E-2-E Gross Margin Expansion Manager will identify, explore and provide recommendations on untapped efficiencies within our factory sites and against all Gross Margin elements from formula, production, purchasing and sell in to customer and consumer, working to deliver meaningful GM efficiencies for the business. This role will provide a candidate with a fantastic overview of RB’s global Supply Chain infrastructure and significant opportunity to champion and activate new thinking.
- Partner with factory leadership teams across the globe to identify possible efficiencies within manufacturing sites and overall process that could improve GM.
- Present findings and recommendations to senior leadership teams and drive agreed strategies through with factory leadership teams and markets.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Partner with the E-E GM expansion team to develop and execute the central GM expansion strategy, identifying different levers that should be compared across sites to understand possible GM efficiencies.
- Set up and manage visits with factory site leads to understand site goals, objectives and processes, both within the site, and between the site and the markets.
- Partnering with procurement where appropriate, compare similarities and differences across factories, including ways of working, costs and productivity levels across the following; raw materials, packaging, logistics, production OEE, use of co-packers, investment decisions, etc.
- Provide recommendations to unlock GM expansion opportunities to senior leadership and lead the execution of aligned strategies.
- Partner with IMEX teams to analyse actual cost savings of supply efficiencies. E.g., if a packaging efficiency is identified, what, if any, cost impact is there to the commercial business.
This role will require strong personal leadership and project management skillset. The incumbent will need to be effective in building partnerships with factory site leads and in-market teams, demonstrate excellent analytical capability and be able to comfortably present recommendations to senior management on a regular basis.
- MBA qualification required
- Finance or engineering degree preferred
- Fluency in English required. Fluency in Spanish preferred. Other European languages helpful.
- Some proven experience working within a finance or engineering discipline
- Demonstrable examples of identifying a gap or possible efficiency and driven it through to action
- Excellent analytical capability
- Excellent presentation skills
- Must be willing to travel regularly